1. Do you provide evening meals?
Unfortunately we do not provide evening meals at present.
2. Are dogs allowed?
Yes dogs are allowed in the Garden room and Shepherd's Hut. However within the premises we ask that they are kept on a lead at all times.
3. Is there a smoking policy?
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
4. Is Wi-Fi available?
5. Is there a safe lockup for bikes?
6. Do you have animals at the Quirky Quarry?
Yes. Billy the border collie, cats, ducks, chickens, geese and goats.
7. What amenities are there in Middleton-in-Teesdale?
Tourist information, Co-op store, Tea rooms, Restaurant, Hardware store, Bars and Pubs
8. Is there a bus service from the town?
Yes, buses run to Barnard Castle. Please check local timetable for details.
Reggie 'Kray' the cockerel